In partnership with 1LoD, an organization that helps bring high quality information to non-financial risk and control practitioners, Fairwords CEO, Tom Bubeck joined compliance leaders to discuss how proactive communications training can help employees write compliant communications and reduce false positives and communications review.
A significant portion of communications alerts thrown up for reviews are just noise – the result of errors or misunderstandings on the part of regulated employees. With in-the-moment coaching, employees can write compliant communications and compliance teams can use it as their new first-line-of-defense.
In this report, learn how to mitigate risk and cut e-comm review time through proactive, in-the-moment training.
Explore our recent articles for more useful content.
- Navigating Compliance Challenges in the Digital Age: Insights from Industry LeadersSarah Stadler2023-06-02T17:06:54+00:00
- Fairwords Weekly: Personal Devices and Preserving Ephemeral Communications, Behavioral Risk Management, and Netflix-Style Compliance TrainingSarah Stadler2023-05-31T18:05:37+00:00
- Fairwords Weekly: Compliance Expectations and Tips on Digital Communications, the Shortcomings of Risk Committees, and MoreSarah Wallace2023-05-24T22:20:06+00:00
- Fairwords Weekly: More Off-Channel Communication Penalties, Proactive Compliance, and Technology GovernanceSarah Stadler2023-05-17T18:10:09+00:00
- Fairwords Weekly: Policing & Preserving Off-Channel Communications, Compliance in a Crisis, and Emerging TrendsSarah Stadler2023-05-10T18:23:33+00:00
- Fairwords Weekly: Compliance Technology and Growth and Regulatory Expectations of Off-Channel CommunicationsSarah Wallace2023-05-03T19:37:32+00:00
- Fairwords Weekly: Addressing Ephemeral Messaging Compliance Risk and Information Retention, and Managing Communications ComplianceSarah Stadler2023-04-26T18:01:38+00:00
- Fairwords Weekly: AI and Creativity in Compliance, 5 Whys, and Targeting Off-Channel CommunicationsSarah Stadler2023-04-20T14:10:07+00:00
- Fairwords Weekly: Off-Channel and Encrypted Electronic Communications and the DOJSarah Stadler2023-04-13T19:49:17+00:00
- Fairwords Weekly: Data Retention and Archiving, Voluntary Self-Disclosure Policy, and Risk Management ShortcomingsSarah Stadler2023-04-05T19:51:04+00:00