Full-time position / Employees Can Work Remotely / 1079 S Hover St, Longmont, CO 80501, USA
Fairwords is here to help change workplace culture through communications. We’re on a mission to make inclusive and compliant cultures a norm instead of an ambition. And we’re doing that through our software that helps train employees as they type, similar to spellcheck, but for ethics and compliance.
Everyone at Fairwords is committed to seeking to understand, meeting people where they are, looking for ways we can help, and making sure that we’re working with commitment and integrity.
If this sounds like it aligns with your career mission and values, we’d love to hear from you.
This role will be responsible for working with multiple products that we are currently developing as well as supporting and enhancing existing legacy products. Some examples of the type of work this role will encounter are API development, multi-platform development, and support of existing .NET applications.
- Implementation of product requirements
- Assisting with triaging and troubleshooting of incidents
- Sharing and pairing on development tasks with other members of the team
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience working with remote teams
- Ability to self manage and handle context switching
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue
- Typescript experience
- Cross-platform experience with frameworks such as electron or nativescript are a plus.
- Experience with C# and/or other C based languages
- Experience in developing using strong software design patterns and principles such as SOLID
- API dev experience and related technologies/methodologies ( REST, GraphQl )
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle and test-driven development
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize a large number of tasks
- Self-motivated, working well independently and with others
- Salary: Fairwords offers a competitive salary for our industry and company size.
- Remote lifestyle: We care about creating a supportive work environment for optimal productivity, flexibility, and happiness and believe a remote lifestyle most effectively provides that.
- Unlimited PTO: We want you to find balance, fulfillment, and joy not just at work but also outside of work to recharge and refresh.
- Health & Wellness: We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance and contribute a reasonable amount per month towards the premiums of all full-time employees and their families.
Salaries depend on geography, experience, and education. Negotiations range from $110,000 – $130,000.
Honcho is committed to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
How to apply:
Click here to apply by submitting a resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.