Full-time position / Employees Can Work Remotely / 1079 S Hover St, Longmont, CO 80501, USA
At Fairwords, we promote fairness in business by providing software that supports ethical, honest, and compliant communications. We believe that when everyone plays by the rules people can enjoy healthy workplaces and produce work that they’re proud of.
Everyone at Fairwords is committed to fostering an inclusive, respectful, and collaborative culture. We work with commitment and integrity, seek to understand, meet people where they are, and look for ways we can help. At Fairwords, all points of view are valued, and we are eagerly looking for the next collaborative mind to add to the team and drive the company forward. If this sounds like it aligns with your career mission and values, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a passionate and ambitious New Business Sales Executive to join our fast growing team. The perfect candidate for this role is someone who knows how to sell a SaaS product, is a consultative seller with a background in financial services or compliance and enjoys a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Sales Executives at Fairwords are responsible for the full sale cycle of new business logos including prospecting alongside our BDR team, identifying and developing customer relationships, delivering tailored sales presentations that demonstrate the value of our products and working with internal teams to ensure a close.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Running the sales cycle from lead qualification to contract signing
- Understanding the Fairwords ROI and how it can help solve the challenges our prospective clients face
- Providing an effective and customized presentation of Fairwords products to address specific challenges and needs
- Strong business acumen with experience meeting with and selling to senior executives
- Execute a consultative sales process in order to meet quarterly and annual bookings targets
- Providing accurate pipeline forecasts and analysis
- Maintaining accurate information on prospects and continuously practicing good CRM hygiene
- Working closely with Marketing and Business Development Representatives on demand generation efforts
- Meeting with internal teams including product and technology to share feedback
- 5+ years quota carrying experience in a sales role with high success-rate
- Experience in SaaS technology required; financial services experience preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining customer relationships in a B2B environment.
- A coachable team player
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to collaborate within a remote-work environment throughout all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and reliable with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficient with Hubspot preferred
- Experience working in a startup environment is preferred but not required
Salary: $110,000-$140,000, plus variable compensation
- Salary: Fairwords offers a competitive salary for our industry and company size.
- Remote lifestyle: We care about creating a supportive work environment for optimal productivity, flexibility, and happiness and believe a remote lifestyle most effectively provides that.
- Flexible, non-accrual vacation time: We want you to find balance, fulfillment, and joy not just at work but also outside of work to recharge and refresh.
- Health & Wellness: We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance and contribute a reasonable amount per month towards the premiums of all full-time employees and their families.
At Fairwords, we celebrate and support our differences. We know building a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products, and our client community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
How to apply:
Please apply directly on Smart Recruiters by submitting a resume and cover letter by clicking the button below.
We look forward to hearing from you!